Welcome to the Virtual Incubator!
The Cooperative and Social Enterprise Incubator supports teams of entrepreneurs to develop cooperative busiensses or social enterprises. With support from business development organizations and professionals, as well as local students, the teams will complete market research, create a business plan, pilot their product or service, and seek funding to launch. To succesfully complete the Virtual Incubator, teams will view or participate in online workshops on business development and schedule at least two consultaton meetings with Co-Op Dayton staff. Upon completion of the incubator, teams may become invited to become part of our Just Economy Network for continued support and development.
Unordered & Ordered Lists
Professional Certificate Courses (Online)
- Online certificates can be obtained in a range of specialized areas.
- Online diplomas are awarded for one to two years of study with LMS.
- Online associate degrees usually take approximately two years then.
- Online preparatory year programs are an opportunity for students.
- Online Summer courses are a great way to gain qualifications.